Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
For those who love spicy appetizers! I usually have no use for any of the usual dips that are served with spicy appetizers like chicken wings. Sour cream takes the edge off the spice (which for me is defeating the purpose) but this dip is one that I can enjoy because it accents the heat as opposed to just reducing it. Sure the sour cream still reduces the bite but it has a unique kick of its own now! Bring it on!
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄4 Tabasco jalapeno sauce
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, freshly chopped
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Stir until smooth.
- Serve with spicy wings or other favorite appetizer as a dip.
This was good! It does cool down wings like you said. Very quick and easy to whip up. Thanks for posting!