Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easily made vegan by using vegan mayonnaise! Delicious and versatile. You can use this as a marinade too. :) This came from Melody Prettyman. She does healthy cooking demonstrations all over the country and I saw her on a TV program on 3ABN.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (Vegenaise recommended)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan style cheese (Parmesan Style Cheese(Vegan))
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar (raw sugar)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir with a wire whisk.
- Pour over a salad, use as a dip, or as a marinade.