1/1 Photo of Creamy Italian Sausage Pasta
Tony Gaona's Note:
I got bored one night and started to throw together items that I had in my pantry. To my "Guinea Pigs" (family) delight, it was rather tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) package hot Italian sausage (5 Links)
- 1 (16 ounce) package rigatoni pasta or 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (use your favorite kind)
- 1 (3 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, Chopped
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- extra virgin olive oil or butter
- 1Place Sausages in a pot with water and boil until thoroughly cooked through. Add minced garlic clove to pot for added flavoring.
- 2Once cooked through, grill sausages to brown outer casing.
- 3Meanwhile set a deep pot to boil with 5 quarts of water. Salt water, eyeball it, to season pasta, and add either Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Butter to make sure Pasta does not stick. (I prefer EVOO, again eyeball it).
- 4In a large skillet, slowly heat Alfredo Sauce, Olives and Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- 5Once Suasages are cooked to desired liking, slice in 1/4 in rounds and add to sauce.
- 6Cook pasta to just under al dente. Drain and add to sauce and sausages. (Remember the pasta will continue cooking in sauce.).
- 7Serve it up on a plate and sprinkle chopped Italian Parsley and Parmesean Cheese over the top. Serve with Garlic Bagel Chips or any other side of your choice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Italian Sausage Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 873.5
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 160.4 mg
- Sodium 1574.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 38.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: