Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So good I wanted to remember it, healthy dressing for a garden or pasta salad.
Make and share this Creamy Italian Salad Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 3 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic (about one large clove, or two small cloves, minced)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (optional) or 1 tablespoon dill weed (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Chill for at least half an hour prior to serving.
Sorry, but this is not getting any stars from me1 I made it this morning . in my mini processor,exactly as listed. It is too thick, texture is very grainy. It tastes nothing like an Italian dressing. It went staight down my disposal. :-( Koechin