Recipe by motherchic
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is a great go to recipe. The ingredients are easy to keep on hand, the recipe is easy to prepare AND everyone LOVES them. These are a wonderful appetizer choice but it is also a fun addition to your afternoon brunch. Enjoy!
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage (hot or medium)
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 4 (2 ounce) packages frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, brown pork sausage until cooked through.
- Remove sausage from skillet; pat any remaining grease with paper towel.
- In a large size bowl, combine sour cream and Italian dressing mix; mix well.
- Stir in cooked sausage and the Simply Potatoes.
- Place phyllo cups on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Spoon potato-sausage mixture into the cups.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden and bubbly.
- Serve warm.
- Makes: 4 1/2 dozen.