If you like simple pasta salads you should try this. I love this in the summer but you could have this any time. I didn't see any other recipes like this that used both dressings so I thought I'd share mine. They really do go well together. This is pretty versatile and you can add any veggies that you'd like.
- 1 (12 ounce) package tri-color spiral pasta (or pasta of your choice)
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing (I like good seasons)
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 green bell peppers or 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- Cook pasta as directed, rinse with cold water and drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine rest of ingredients and toss to coat.
- Add pasta and toss to coat.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- *** If pasta "absorbs" the dressing, you may need to add a little more dressing after chill time before serving.