1/2 Photos of Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
If you like simple pasta salads you should try this. I love this in the summer but you could have this any time. I didn't see any other recipes like this that used both dressings so I thought I'd share mine. They really do go well together. This is pretty versatile and you can add any veggies that you'd like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package tri-color spiral pasta (or pasta of your choice)
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing (I like good seasons)
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 green bell peppers or 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1Cook pasta as directed, rinse with cold water and drain well.
- 2In a large bowl, combine rest of ingredients and toss to coat.
- 3Add pasta and toss to coat.
- 4Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- 5*** If pasta "absorbs" the dressing, you may need to add a little more dressing after chill time before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.5
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 849.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 11.6 g