Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice easy side dish...from Quick Cooking.
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream (or half and half or evaporated milk)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix (Good Seasons)
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and place in a bowl.
- Toss with the butter.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
This was amazing!! So quick and easy to. I made the sauce part 2 days before I made it,,kept in fridge and it was still so good. I used half and half ( all I had on hand ) and will do again. Next time I will use full bag. My bag was 12 ounces and I stuck to list but when it was done it was so good my daughter asked me to make more. Thank you
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written, using half and half and I added a bit more cheese as we love cheese. Hubby and I loved these but the kids just thought they were OK- thus the 4 star rating. Made for Fall PAC 2008.