Recipe by Dib's
low fat/no fat salad dressing.
Top Review by justcallmetoni
Was making Recipe #384013 and decided to economize by making my own dressing. The flavors here are good but the ratio af buttermilk and cottage cheese did not quite work for me. The consistency was way too thick and kind of gloopy. Doubling the buttermilk helped. If you are making this, plan to use it rather quickly as the garlic begins to take over and spoil the other flavors after a day or so.
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 water packed artichoke hearts, rinsed and chopped
- 1⁄4 small onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon tamari or 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley