Recipe by byZula
I haven't tried this yet.
Top Review by Caitlyn1701
I made this dressing and used it to simmer chicken, mushrooms, tomatoes, and black olives. It worked perfectly! The chicken turned out very tender. When cooked, the dressing looses the consistency that it had before cooking. I don't know how it well it would work for a salad, but for my purposes it was fantastic!
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble the oregano, basil, thyme and rosemary into a medium bowl. Stir in the salt, pepper, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Whisk in the mayonnaise and then the gradually whisk in the olive oil. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to a jar with a tight-fitting lid and store in the refrigerator. Shake well before using.