- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 garlic clove (diced)
- 1 dash salt & pepper
- water (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except water into blender & mix until well blended.
- If you want a dip consistency then DO NOT add the water.
- However if you want a salad dressing consistency then add 1T. water till desired consistency is reached.
- (Keep in mind that every 1T. of water added will increase the over all yield of the dressing.).