Top Review by tamelabuttrey
Delicious. I changed it a bit,
I sauteed mushrooms, onions, zucchini and garlic in olive oil.
I did the chicken in the skillet, and then tossed in the tomatoes and cooking creme. It was soooooooo good. Hubby loved it, and normally he would not like something like this.
BIG hit. Super easy.
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 283.49 g container Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
- 118.29 ml chopped tomato
- 473.18 ml hot cooked orzo pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- COOK chicken and zucchini in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 6 to 7 minute or until chicken is done.
- ADD cooking creme and tomatoes; cook and stir 2 minute
- SERVE over pasta.
- Substitute: Substitute 2 cups frozen cut green beans for the zucchini.
- Nutrition Information Per 1-1/4 Cup Serving: 410 calories, 13g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 100mg cholesterol, 600mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 6g sugars, 34g protein, 20%DV vitamin A, 8%DV vitamin C, 10%DV calcium, 15%DV iron.