Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) container Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 2 cups hot cooked orzo pasta
- COOK chicken and zucchini in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 6 to 7 minute or until chicken is done.
- ADD cooking creme and tomatoes; cook and stir 2 minute
- SERVE over pasta.
- Substitute: Substitute 2 cups frozen cut green beans for the zucchini.
- Nutrition Information Per 1-1/4 Cup Serving: 410 calories, 13g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 100mg cholesterol, 600mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 6g sugars, 34g protein, 20%DV vitamin A, 8%DV vitamin C, 10%DV calcium, 15%DV iron.
Delicious. I changed it a bit,
I sauteed mushrooms, onions, zucchini and garlic in olive oil.
I did the chicken in the skillet, and then tossed in the tomatoes and cooking creme. It was soooooooo good. Hubby loved it, and normally he would not like something like this.
BIG hit. Super easy.
I made this recipe to serve to guests (some were picky eaters) but they all LOVED it! It was SO EASY to put together, and the nice creamy sauce was great with the orzo. I will be making this again and again! Love that new cooking creme!