Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great dish from Kraft that is easy because you usually have all these items in your cabinet.
- 1⁄2 lb fettuccine, uncooked
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, strips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 3⁄4 cup shredded italian five cheese blend
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- garlic powder, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, add dash salt and adding vegetables to the cooking water for the last 3 minute
- MEANWHILE, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 8 minute or until done. Season to taste. 4Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- ADD milk and cream cheese to skillet; cook on low heat 5 minute or until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly. Stir in chicken and shredded cheese.
- DRAIN pasta mixture; place on serving plate. Top with chicken mixture and Parmesan.
Oh my goodness, SO good. I used 95% fat free cream cheese and whole wheat fettuccine and got a delicious meal. This was a great use for my fresh broccoli too. Not difficult at all and something that I would serve to company but also makes a pure home comfort dinner. This is on my Make Again Soon list.