1/2 Photos of Creamy Italian Chicken Casserole
There are many Creamy Chicken Casseroles, but I do believe this one is just a tad bit different. This was adapted from a recipe received from All Recipes which was submitted by Blondeprincess. I have adapted this recipe for my family's own tastes. It is very creamy and to us, very good. We served this with salad and garlic breadsticks. This can also be served over rice if preferred.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) package Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 4 (4 ounce) cans mushroom pieces, drained
- 1 cup green onion, chopped (using some of the green)
- 1 (10 ounce) package rigatoni pasta
- 1Preheat Oven to 375 deg.F. Spray 11x15 Baking Dish with Cooking Spray.
- 2In a bowl, mix soups with half and half. Arrange chicken breast halves in the baking dish. Top each breast with handful of cheese. Pour Soup Mixture over chicken. Sprinkle with mushrooms and chopped green onions.
- 3Bake 30 minutes in the pre-heated ove, or until sauce is bubblie and chicken juices run clear.
- 4Bring a large pot of lightly salted, oiled water to a boil. Add Pasta and cook for 8 - 10 minutes, just till al dente, drain. Serve chicken and mushroom sauce over the cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Italian Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.0
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 107.0 mg
- Sodium 590.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 36.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend