Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
from Taste of Home "The New Slow Cooker"
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (1/2 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- hot cooked rice or noodles
- 1. Place the chicken in a slow cooker.
- 2. Combine salad dressing mix and water, pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- 3. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and soup until blended. Stir in mushrooms. Pour over chicken.
- 4. Cook 1 hr longer or until chicken juices run clear. Serve over rice or noodles.