Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Really great for a busy day.
- 4 frozen frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelope dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Combine all ingrediants in greased 3 1/2 to 4 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high heat 6-8 hours or on low heat 10-12 hours.
Very easy and good. I used two cans of soup b/c one didn't look like enough. Used on cream of chicken and one cream of celery. This is a very flexible recipe that I will play with in the future.
This recipe is easy to make and delicious. Will make often.