Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe tastes like something from an Italian restaurant. It so good and creamy.
Make and share this Creamy Italian Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Mix water and dressing.
- Pour over chicken in the bottom of a skillet.
- Cover and cook chicken until done and no longer pink.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and soup until no longer lumpy (it may help to heat in microwave).
- Pour over chicken and heat through.
- Serve over rice or pasta.
Yummy! Extremely easy to prepare, too. I lightened this a bit by using reduced-fat cream cheese and used Specialty Soup Substitutes - Cream (using skim milk) for the canned cream of chicken soup. I did add some garlic, just because I love garlic. I served this over thin spaghetti. Thanx for an easy chicken meal!