1/1 Photo of Creamy Italian Chicken
This recipe tastes like something from an Italian restaurant. It so good and creamy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix water and dressing.
- 2Pour over chicken in the bottom of a skillet.
- 3Cover and cook chicken until done and no longer pink.
- 4In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and soup until no longer lumpy (it may help to heat in microwave).
- 5Pour over chicken and heat through.
- 6Serve over rice or pasta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Italian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.7
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 136.4 mg
- Sodium 709.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 33.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix