Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Cooled brewed coffee is combined in the blender with milk, nondairy creamer, caramel topping and ice and blended until smooth.
- 4 cups brewed coffee (cold or room temperature)
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup french vanilla non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3 cups crushed ice
- canned whipped cream (optional)
- Place all ingredients into blender and blend on high until the ice is completely smooth.
- Pour into four glasses and top with a dollop of whipped cream. Serve immediately.
- Notes: Chilled day-old brewed coffee works well in this recipe. Or save the leftover from your morning pot for an afternoon treat!
This was delicious! So easy and great served just to relax. I served this to some of my guest's (those that don't drink) and they loved it, asking me for the recipe. I will defiantly make this again. Made for Comfort Cafe 09
This creamy caramel coffee beverage is to die for. I divided it by 3 as I was the only one drinking it. It would be great on a hot summer day's get together with family and friends. In addition I drizzled chocolate syrup on top of the whip cream. Thanks for posting! This recipe was tagged for the Comfort Cafe's tag game.