Recipe by BamaBelle30
Cooled brewed coffee is combined in the blender with milk, nondairy creamer, caramel topping and ice and blended until smooth.
Top Review by daisygrl64
This was delicious! So easy and great served just to relax. I served this to some of my guest's (those that don't drink) and they loved it, asking me for the recipe. I will defiantly make this again. Made for Comfort Cafe 09
- 4 cups brewed coffee (cold or room temperature)
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup french vanilla non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3 cups crushed ice
- canned whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients into blender and blend on high until the ice is completely smooth.
- Pour into four glasses and top with a dollop of whipped cream. Serve immediately.
- Notes: Chilled day-old brewed coffee works well in this recipe. Or save the leftover from your morning pot for an afternoon treat!