Recipe by chef FIFI
Got these of a box of graham crackers. Looks like a easy and yummy cool treat. Sure to please the kiddies.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- 36 sheets graham crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese in a large bowl and mix well on low to medium speed, then gradually add in milk.
- Add pudding mix and beat for approximately 2 minutes.
- Then gently fold in cool whip.
- Top 18 of the graham crackers each with 1/4 cup pudding mixture.
- Then add a graham cracker on top to make a sandwich.
- Wrap with plastic wrap, individually.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.