1/6 Photos of Creamy Hot Chocolate Mix in a Jar (For Gift-Giving)
I used Coffee Mate vanilla-flavor powdered creamer and Nestle Nesquick, I am not certain if they sell this in the States, if not use similar products, also plain powdered cream can be used in place of vanilla, but the vanilla is better lol! Here's what to do to give as a gift; divide the mixture between two 1-quart glass jars, seal and decorate as desired, attach a tag with 1 cinnamon stick (if desired for stirring) with the following instruction...For hot cocoa, dissolve 1/3-cup mix in 1 cup (or more) boiling water, stir with cinnamon stick and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 1/2 cups powdered milk
- 1 (5 ounce) package chocolate pudding mix (use regular not instant)
- 1 cup powdered instant chocolate drink mix (such as Nestle Nesquick)
- 1/2 cup french vanilla non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup sifted unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 -4 cinnamon sticks (optional)
- 1In a large bowl combine all ingredients together; mix very well to combine.
- 2Place into clean glass jars; seal tightly.
- 3Decorate as desired.
- 4The mixture will keep well tightly sealed for up to 3 months.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Hot Chocolate Mix in a Jar (For Gift-Giving)
Serving Size: 1 (1157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.7
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 33.6 mg
- Sodium 169.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
french vanilla non-dairy coffee creamer