I used Coffee Mate vanilla-flavor powdered creamer and Nestle Nesquick, I am not certain if they sell this in the States, if not use similar products, also plain powdered cream can be used in place of vanilla, but the vanilla is better lol! Here's what to do to give as a gift; divide the mixture between two 1-quart glass jars, seal and decorate as desired, attach a tag with 1 cinnamon stick (if desired for stirring) with the following instruction...For hot cocoa, dissolve 1/3-cup mix in 1 cup (or more) boiling water, stir with cinnamon stick and enjoy!
- 6 1⁄2 cups powdered milk
- 1 (5 ounce) package chocolate pudding mix (use regular not instant)
- 1 cup powdered instant chocolate drink mix (such as Nestle Nesquick)
- 1⁄2 cup french vanilla non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sifted unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 -4 cinnamon sticks (optional)
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients together; mix very well to combine.
- Place into clean glass jars; seal tightly.
- Decorate as desired.
- The mixture will keep well tightly sealed for up to 3 months.