Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to make and EASY to diversify for ALL palates.
- Cut avocados in half, remove seed, and spoon into food processor.
- Mix with a couple spoonfulls of sour cream and process until smooth.
- Can also mix in a blender by blending avocado, some of the sour cream, and 1 cup of the chicken stock.
- Heat chicken stock in 2 quart saucepan until hot (before simmering).
- Whisk remaining sour cream into saucepan.
- Whisk avocado mixture into saucepan.
- Heat only until hot, DO NOT BOIL.
- Top with diced cilantro and pepper.
- Feel free to garnish with lime wedge, or a spoonful of salsa, or left over chicken, or -- the possibilities are endless.