Creamy Hot Apples With Brown Sugar Crunch
- Place sweetener, pudding mix, cornstarch, cinnamon, and salt in a microwave-safe medium-large bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup of cold water, and stir until blended. Place apple chunks in the bowl, and toss them in the liquid mixture.
- Cover the dish and microwave for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Allow it to thicken and cool for a few minutes before removing it from the microwave.
- Meanwhile, place the granola bar in a sealable plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin or can, until you have small crumbly pieces.
- Once apple mixture is cool enough to handle, stir in the granola pieces, and then devour immediately!