Recipe by CountryLady
Great with that traditional Sunday roast beef - make it as hot as you like!
Top Review by AuntWoofieWoof
This is really good. I had it with my pork chop and had it on my baked potato that I had left over from last night. I just diced the potato and fried it lightly in olive oil with some diced shallots. The horseradish sauce gave the potato a nice flavor. Iy definintely has a bite to it. I did not add any hot sauce because I don't like it. :) Thanks CL for a great recipe that I will use a lot.
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt (to taste)
- hot sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip the cream, add mayo& combine.
- Drain horseradish in a strainer.
- I push down with my knuckles to remove excess liquid.
- Add to cream/mayo mixture& stir well.
- Stir in worstershire& season to taste with salt.
- For an added kick, add a couple of drops of hot sauce.