Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great with smoked salmon, grilled or baked salmon or any other fish. Sometimes I also use it as a dipping sauce with fresh vegetables.
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons horseradish, prepared
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
Yum, yum, yum. This was so good I could have eaten with a spoon. I served it with leftover pork and later used it as a dipping sauce for veggies. It has a wonderful light and fresh taste--I can't wait to try it with salmon or roast beef. This goes together very quickly with ingredients I usually have on hand and tastes delicious. What's not to like?! Made for PAC. Thanks for posting Chef Dudo.