Recipe by tamibic
This is easy and really really good. The horseradish taste is not to strong. I like to serve with wild rice and a fresh green veg. I often get requests for recipe.
Top Review by Kellie in SLO
This was so flavorful. I doubled the sauce as my chicken breasts were huge. As my kids don't like things that are spicy I cut down on the horseradish a bit. The flavor still came through and the kids love it. It was very easy to put together, and the leftovers were even better the next day.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly brown chicken breast in a little olive oil and set aside.
- In medium saucepan melt butter, add flour and stir 1 minute.
- stir in 1/2& 1/2, horseradish, sour cream, sugar, dijon mustard and vinegar and 1/2 the parsley.
- Place chicken in sprayed baking dish and top with half the horseradish sauce.
- Bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Re-heat the remaining sauce with parsley added and serve with chicken.