Recipe by mailbelle
Yummy comfort food and super easy to put together! Mix up using just one bowl. Uses frozen hash browns, cubed chicken or ham (or a combination of both), and gets a little tang from honey mustard. The honey mustard is very subtle in this recipe, so sometimes I like to add a little more than what the recipe calls for.
Top Review by ColCadsMom
We love this recipe! I make a couple of minor changes. We select the ham because it goes so well with the honey mustard. My changes are to use cream of celery soup instead of chicken and I add some garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt, and pepper.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup honey mustard
- 1 (26 ounce) package frozen shredded hash browns
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken or 4 cups cooked ham
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the soups, mayonnaise, milk and honey mustard.
- Stir in the hash browns, chicken or ham and mushrooms. Transfer mixture to a greased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- Turn on the broiler for 2-3 minutes to brown the top if desired.