Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My DD favourite way to have chicken. Very tasty and if you like you can add a few vegies into the mix.
- In a bowl combine then soup, mustard, honey and cream.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the chicken and cook for 5 mins or until golden brown.
- Reduce heat to medium, add soup mixture and simmer for 10 mins, stirring occasionally until sauce is hot and chicken is cooked through.
- When cooked immediately serve the chicken over rice or with steamed vegetables or mashed potatoes.
- Garnish with chopped chives if desired.
Simple recipe with great flavor. I served mine over mashed potatoes and it was lovely. I really appreciated the ease and quick prep/cook time. Great for one of those busy weeknights (of which we seem to have too many!). Thumbs up from my family! Thanks so much. ~Made for the Aussie/NZ Swap~
This was so easy and it tasted like I spent hours preparing it! I did use fat free half and half instead of cream and I baked rather than fried. It was so yummy, definately will make again and again!!!! Thanks for posting!
Wow, Yum and this is oh so good for such a simple recipe. I couldn't get a can of cream of chicken soup, so I bought a packet and only made up 3/4 of the liquid, half with water and half with cream. This is so easy and oh sooooo yummy, we all lapped up the sauce, my hubby would have licked the plate if I would have let him. I served over celeriac mash with vegetables, perfect, although almost cried tonight as it is the first camera problem I have had and the dish looked so pretty. Great post Tisme wish I could have shared the photo. But all I can say is Yum, Yum and Yum