Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My DD favourite way to have chicken. Very tasty and if you like you can add a few vegies into the mix.
- 420 g can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 14.79 ml coarse grain mustard
- 14.79 ml honey
- 118.29 ml cream
- 14.79 ml oil
- 500 g diced chicken breast fillets
- chopped chives, to garnish (optional)
- In a bowl combine then soup, mustard, honey and cream.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the chicken and cook for 5 mins or until golden brown.
- Reduce heat to medium, add soup mixture and simmer for 10 mins, stirring occasionally until sauce is hot and chicken is cooked through.
- When cooked immediately serve the chicken over rice or with steamed vegetables or mashed potatoes.
- Garnish with chopped chives if desired.
Really nice, tasty, simple dinner with not much prep or cooking required at all! I added some mixed frozen veg to up the veg count. Served with rice. Delicious.
Simple recipe with great flavor. I served mine over mashed potatoes and it was lovely. I really appreciated the ease and quick prep/cook time. Great for one of those busy weeknights (of which we seem to have too many!). Thumbs up from my family! Thanks so much. ~Made for the Aussie/NZ Swap~
This was so easy and it tasted like I spent hours preparing it! I did use fat free half and half instead of cream and I baked rather than fried. It was so yummy, definately will make again and again!!!! Thanks for posting!