Recipe by peggyscookin
So delicious and stays soft enough to scoop even after it's been in the freezer!! This came from 2 different recipes that I combined and tweaked to make it perfect!
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 3 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 7 cups 2% milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Assembly Directions:
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Freezing Directions:
- Pour into ice cream maker container. Start the freezing process and freeze according to the manuafacturer's directions.
- Serving Directions:
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can reduce the carbohydrates in this recipe by substituting Splenda® for the sugar and sugar free pudding mix for the regular pudding mix.
- You can reduce the fat in this recipe by substituting fat free half and half, sweetened condensed milk, and evaporated skim milk.
- To make make chocolate ice cream, use chocolate pudding and chocolate milk in the recipe instead of vanilla pudding and regular 2 percent milk.