Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This will be a huge hit at you holiday table, the fruit amounts may be adjusted to taste ---I have the yield listed at 8 you may want to increase amounts.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 5 -6 red apples, cored unpeeled and chopped
- 1 large celery rib, diced
- 1 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries (or use Craisins)
- 1 1⁄2 cups halved red seedless grapes (optional)
- In a large bowl whisk the mayonnaise with sugar, lemon juice and salt.
- Stir in the next 3 ingredients.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving mix in the grapes.