1/1 Photo of Creamy Herbed New Potatoes
Mims & Squims's Note:
So easy to throw together. And why did no one tell me how wonderful sour cream is? This recipe uses low-fat sour cream and flake salt for a rich flavor that I thought I'd lost when I had to cut butter out of my diet. Even my husband loves it!--although he makes me peel the potatoes since he's got some unnatural fear of peels.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub potatoes and (if large) cut into quarters. Cover with water & bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat slightly and cook 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- 3Place potatoes in serving bowl and add sour cream.
- 4Stir gently, lightly coating potatoes with sour cream. Stir in kosher salt, pepper, & parsley.
- 5Garnish with flake salt & serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Herbed New Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.0
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 602.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
flaked sea salt