Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
So easy to throw together. And why did no one tell me how wonderful sour cream is? This recipe uses low-fat sour cream and flake salt for a rich flavor that I thought I'd lost when I had to cut butter out of my diet. Even my husband loves it!--although he makes me peel the potatoes since he's got some unnatural fear of peels.
- 1 lb tiny new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, choppped
- 1 tablespoon flaked sea salt
- Scrub potatoes and (if large) cut into quarters. Cover with water & bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat slightly and cook 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Place potatoes in serving bowl and add sour cream.
- Stir gently, lightly coating potatoes with sour cream. Stir in kosher salt, pepper, & parsley.
- Garnish with flake salt & serve.