Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Creamy Herbed Italian Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons flat-leaf Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper (optional)
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend on high until well mixed.
- Refrigerate until use.