Recipe by GrandmaIsCooking
This recipe came from a package of noodles. Serve it with a salad and you have a meal.
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (5 ounce) container garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chicken in oil over medium high heat, then add onion and saute until onion is soft.
- Add peas, mushrooms and garlic powder and stir, then add broth and cream cheese.
- Simmer until cream cheese is melted and heated through (stir often).
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and toss with chicken mixture.