1/1 Photo of Creamy Herb Tortellini
Kelly M.'s Note:
Easy, fast, creamy cheese tortellini! With butter and creme fraiche, it's gotta be good! Throw in some fresh herbs and garlic and it's done. Serve this as a side dish to any meat entree, or if you don't want to share, make it your meal and eat it all yourself! You can use frozen tortellini, but the fresh pasta is so good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- 2While the tortellini is boiling, heat the butter in a small skillet over medium low heat. When butter is almost fully melted, add the herbs, onion and garlic.
- 3Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. You don't want it to sizzle, you are just warming them in the butter, so the low heat is important.
- 4Put the creme fraiche in a serving bowl large enough to hold the tortellini. Add the warm butter herb mixture and stir to combine - it doesn't have to be stirred to a smooth consistency, the hot pasta will take care of that.
- 5Drain the pasta and add to the serving bowl, mixing well to coat pasta. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Herb Tortellini
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.1
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 51.0 mg
- Sodium 89.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated cheese tortellini