From Simply Seafood, this sauce was designed to be served with poached salmon or other simply cooked seafood. You can substitute any herbs that you have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise or 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley sprig, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced dill or 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup capers, drained
- 1Place all the ingredients, except the capers, in the work bowl of a food processor.
- 2Process until smooth.
- 3Stir in the capers and transfer to a serving bowl.
- 4Cover and chill for up to 2 days.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Herb Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.2
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 88.1 mg
- Sodium 1281.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 7.0 g