Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Simply Seafood, this sauce was designed to be served with poached salmon or other simply cooked seafood. You can substitute any herbs that you have on hand.
- 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley sprig, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced dill or 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced tarragon or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup capers, drained
- Place all the ingredients, except the capers, in the work bowl of a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Stir in the capers and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Cover and chill for up to 2 days.