Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve this dressing hot or cold. It can be used as a dip or on poultry, baked potatoes or cold seafood. It keeps well when covered and refrigerated.
- 118.29 ml plain nonfat yogurt or 118.29 ml low-fat yogurt
- 118.29 ml nonfat sour cream or 118.29 ml low-fat sour cream
- 1 green onion, minced (stem and all)
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, minced
- 2.46 ml salt-free lemon & herb seasoning
- 2.46 ml honey or 2.46 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml salt-free Italian herb seasoning (optional)
- Using a hand beater, whip together yogurt and sour cream in a small bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- To Serve Cold: Refrigerate, covered until ready to use.
- To Serve Hot: Gently warm over medium heat, stirring until heated through.
- Do not boil.