Serve this dressing hot or cold. It can be used as a dip or on poultry, baked potatoes or cold seafood. It keeps well when covered and refrigerated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt or 1/2 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream or 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 green onion, minced (stem and all)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free lemon & herb seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon honey or 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free Italian herb seasoning (optional)
- 1Using a hand beater, whip together yogurt and sour cream in a small bowl.
- 2Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 3To Serve Cold: Refrigerate, covered until ready to use.
- 4To Serve Hot: Gently warm over medium heat, stirring until heated through.
- 5Do not boil.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Herb Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.4
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.3 mg
- Sodium 128.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt-free lemon & herb seasoning