Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Same taste as traditional, creamy fruit dip but with less fat and a little less sugar!
Make and share this Creamy, Healthy-Ish Fruit Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g package reduced-fat neufchatel cheese (Use the "block" style, not the "whipped" kind.) or 226.79 g package reduced-fat cream cheese (Use the "block" style, not the "whipped" kind.)
- 78.07 ml confectioners' sugar
- 59.14 ml skim milk
- 0.59 ml vanilla
- 14.79 ml liqueur (I use LICOR 43, a type of sweet, bright yellow, Spanish-made liqueur.)
- Take Neufchatel/cream cheese out of the refrigerator to soften a bit.
- Blend all ingredients together using a handheld mixer. Consistency should be creamy and look a bit like pudding.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.