Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Same taste as traditional, creamy fruit dip but with less fat and a little less sugar!
Make and share this Creamy, Healthy-Ish Fruit Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat neufchatel cheese (Use the "block" style, not the "whipped" kind.) or 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese (Use the "block" style, not the "whipped" kind.)
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon liqueur (I use LICOR 43, a type of sweet, bright yellow, Spanish-made liqueur.)
- Take Neufchatel/cream cheese out of the refrigerator to soften a bit.
- Blend all ingredients together using a handheld mixer. Consistency should be creamy and look a bit like pudding.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.