Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A family favorite for 50 years! A true comfort meal! Creamy and flavorful!!!!
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups dried breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups water
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, salt and pepper, and eggs together.
- In a 9 x 13 pan, pat mixture into it and refrigerate overnight, covered.
- Next day, cut into 6 squares.
- In a frying pan melt the margarine and brown each square on both sides.
- Return squares to pan.
- Mix both cans of soup with 2 cups of water and pour over meat squares.
- Bake at 250 for 11/2 hours.
Thank you for posting it was great