Recipe by Chesska
So creamy, so yummy! I think it's the Worcestershire sauce that does it.
Top Review by Ackman
This was pretty good, but could've used a little more seasoning IMO...couldn't really taste the Worcestershire sauce. Granddaughter's (7 & 3) loved it! Will make it again, but will add some seasonings. THANKS!
- 6 -8 medium potatoes, boiled and cubed
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can corn
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and add flour and salt. Stir until well blended.
- Slowly add milk, stirring until thickened.
- Stir in Wocestershire sauce, potatoes, ham and corn.
- Pour mixture into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish and sprinkle top with Cheddar.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.