Recipe by English_Rose
Tasty and healthy lunch, picnic or buffet dish. Easily halved or doubled - leftovers taste just as good the next day. Cooked bacon can be used in place of the ham.
- 10 ounces dry pasta, bowtie-shaped
- 7 ounces ham, chopped
- 1 small yellow pepper, halved, deseeded, diced
- 3⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, halved lengthways, chopped
- 2 sticks celery, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Make dressing: Combine all ingredients, and salt and pepper in a screw-top jar. Shake well to combine.
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until just tender. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl. Allow to cool.
- Add ham, pepper, tomatoes, cucumber, celery and dressing to pasta. Toss to combine. Spoon into servingsized airtight containers. Refrigerate until ready to pack into lunch boxes.