Tasty and healthy lunch, picnic or buffet dish. Easily halved or doubled - leftovers taste just as good the next day. Cooked bacon can be used in place of the ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces dry pasta, bowtie-shaped
- 7 ounces ham, chopped
- 1 small yellow pepper, halved, deseeded, diced
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, halved lengthways, chopped
- 2 sticks celery, sliced
- 1Make dressing: Combine all ingredients, and salt and pepper in a screw-top jar. Shake well to combine.
- 2Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until just tender. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl. Allow to cool.
- 3Add ham, pepper, tomatoes, cucumber, celery and dressing to pasta. Toss to combine. Spoon into servingsized airtight containers. Refrigerate until ready to pack into lunch boxes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Ham Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.0
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 1130.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard