1/1 Photo of Creamy Ham and Potatoes
8 hrs 15 mins
Great homemade flavor best describes this slow cooker dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 medium red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1In a slow cooker, layer potatoes, onions and ham.
- 2In a saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour, mustard, salt and pepper until smooth.
- 3Combine soup and water; gradually stir into flour mixture. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
- 4Pour over ham.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- 6If desired, sprinkle with cheese before serving.
Browse Our Top Equipment Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Equipment Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Ham and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.6
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 71.2 mg
- Sodium 955.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 19.8 g