Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Zesty diced tomatoes, ham and peas combine with penne pasta in a creamy sauce
Make and share this Creamy Ham and Penne Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces dry penne pasta, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup frozen green pea
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed (Neufchatel)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup chopped fully cooked lean ham
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt; add peas last 2 minutes of cook time. Drain; set aside and keep warm.
- In pan used for pasta, combine all remaining ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese melts and mixture is bubbly. Stir in pasta and peas.
- COOK'S TIPS: If your family prefers more heat, use Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies.