Recipe by khallman
Creamy Ham and Fettuccine Pasta
Top Review by mightyro_cooking4u
This was a quick and easy meal. I omitted the yogurt, (didn't have any)green onions and peas(my nephew does not like them.So for green, I used diced pickles, ricotta cheese for yogurt. I also didn't have any fettucine. It turned great. He gave me 2 thumbs up. I will make again. He likes anything with pasta. Made for New Kids on the Block.
- 255.14 g package fettuccine
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 29.58 ml green onions
- 170.09 g cooked ham
- 236.59 ml frozen sweet peas
- 78.07 ml plain low-fat yogurt
- 59.14 ml ranch dressing
- 29.58 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onions; cook 1 minute. Add ham and peas; cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until hot.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in yogurt, dressing and milk. Add fettuccine; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until hot.