Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup ham, diced (250 mL)
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced (125 mL)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated (250 mL)
- salt and pepper
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (either store bought or your own recipe)
- Whisk together condensed soup and eggs.
- Stir in ham, green pepper and Cheddar cheese.
- Pour mixture into unbaked pastry shell (placed on baking sheet).
- Bake in preheated 350F (180 C) oven for 50 minutes or until set and golden.
- Cut into wedges; serve immediately.
this was a really easy meal. i added 1/4 cup of onions for more flavor.
i used frozen broccoli instead of peppers. turned out great but needed to cook it 10-15 minutes longer since frozen. great flavor and super easy
simple and tasty.