- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (1/2 cup reserved)
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half
- salt and pepper
- cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Chop cauliflower into bite sized pieces and rinse in a strainer.
- Chop ham and garlic.
- Put cauliflower, ham, garlic and all other ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- Pour into ungreased baking dish and top with reserved cheese.
- Bake, covered for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until top is brown.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes.