1/1 Photo of Creamy Ham and Asparagus Tagliatelle
This is an indulgent dish but one that's perfect for using fresh asparagus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the asparagus in boiling water until just tender.
- 2Drain, setting aside some of the cooking water.
- 3Cool and slice on the diagonal.
- 4Heat the butter and olive oil in a frying pan, before adding the onion.
- 5Sauté until soft and then add the ham, cooking for a further minute.
- 6Add the asparagus and a ladle full of the cooking water.
- 7Simmer until most of the water has evaporated.
- 8Set aside while cooking the pasta in a separate pot, until al dente.
- 9When the pasta is nearly ready, reheat the sauce and add the cream, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 10Simmer for five minutes or until reduced by half.
- 11Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce.
- 12Sprinkle parmesan on top.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Ham and Asparagus Tagliatelle
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 671.3
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 148.8 mg
- Sodium 113.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: