Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I made this up today while I was feeding the kids. They prefer a plain turkey and cheese, I wanted something a little different. For the mayo, I used my Garlic Onion Mayo Mayonnaise Garlic and Onion Mayo.
- 2 slices bread
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 2 -3 slices deli turkey
- Preheat a saute or grill pan on medium heat.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. On the other side of one spread the mayo. On the unbuttered side of the other piece of bread, spread the cream cheese. Put bread butter side down, cream cheese side up and layer on the turkey then cheese. Put mayo side down on top of the sandwich and place in a preheated pan. Toast until both sides are brown.
- I think you could add lettuce and tomato in the middle, I just didn't have any when I made it.