Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great salad for lunch or dinner
Make and share this Creamy Grilled Shrimp Caesar Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1 lb large shrimp, cleaned
- 1 (284 g) bag romaine lettuce, torn
- 1⁄2 cup crouton
- In shallow glass dish pour ¼ Cup of the dressing over shrimp; stir gently to evenly coat.
- Cover; refrigerate 30 min to marinate.
- Meanwhile soak 4 wooden skewers in water.
- Preheat BBQ to medium-high heat.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, discard marinade. Thread shrimp on to skewers.
- Grill 5 min or until shrimp turns pink.
- Toss lettuce with remaining ½ cup dressing, top with shrimp, and sprinkle with croutons.