1/1 Photo of Creamy Green Pea Soup With Smoked Salmon
This soup was fantastic. Very decadent tasting and definitely a meal for two people. Wonderful soup with crusty bread for a rainy afternoon. We found this recipe in a Dutch magazine called Aller Hande (AllerHande 12 2004).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a soup pan, heat the oil.
- 2Add the green onions and half of the dill, saute for 1 minute.
- 3Reserve 3 tablespoons of peas.
- 4Add the remainder of the peas and the chicken stock.
- 5Bring to a boil for about 3-4 minutes.
- 6Puree the soup using a handblender.
- 7Add the potatoes and cook for about 12 minutes until soft.
- 8Add the rest of the peas and the cream cheese, and simmer until the cheese has melted.
- 9Add the smoked salmon and the dill and bring the soup to a simmer.
- 10Add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Green Pea Soup With Smoked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (915 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 670.3
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 60.3 mg
- Sodium 1132.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.6 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 33.0 g